PEVA high—efficiency jaw crushers are widely used for the primary crushing in various mines to crush the stone materials with the hardness of less than 320MPa.
1. Large—sized quality bearings are sued to improve service live and reliability of the crushers.
2. The eccentric shaft is made of heavy forging alloy steel, and the front and rear racks are made of high-strength steel plates；
3. The crushing structure is improved to optimize the nip angle and strokes and increase the crushing ratio；
4. The discharge gates of both hydraulic and mechanical crushers coold be rapidly adjusted with the wedge blocks on both sides of the crushers.
5. The crushers could be easily installed and have low operating costs.